- The price of the rent includes VAT, mooring of the boat in the port of Ciutadella or Fornells, insurance for the boat, and compulsory insurance of civil liability.
- Boats are delivered in a perfect state of use, any damage or loss of material will be paid by the customer. In case of damages to the boat, the client must pay to the company the amount of the franchise.
- The skipper of the boat must be accredited to the delivery of the launch, with DNI and nautical qualification in force.
- In case of bad weather that prevents navigation, the company cancels the exits for safety reasons. In this case, customers may choose to change the departure for another day when the boat is available, or to cancel the reservation fully recovering the pay and signal.
- The fuel is not included in the price, the boat is delivered with the full deposit and at the end of the rent is returned full.
- The client is obliged to comply with all the regulations in force, both for safety and maritime traffic, to respect the maximum number of crew members, and to observe any advice or safety information regarding navigation by the company.
- The company is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal objects.
- Hours stipulated from 10am to 6pm. Any refund after the agreed time will be discounted from the bail 25% of the rental amount of that day stipulated in the contract, for every 30 min delay.
- A deposit of €500 must be paid and verification that the boat has been delivered in perfect condition.
FOR EXCURSIONS WITH SKIPPER:
- The customer must appear on time at the corresponding port where the boat will leave at the scheduled time and the non-submission implies the loss of the anticipated payments.
- The decision on the route and stops corresponds to the skipper of the boat, which will decide taking into account the meteorological conditions and the preferences of the clients.
In case of cancellation by the client one month prior to the date of the booked activity, 50% of the amount of the payment and signal that has been paid will be returned as management expenses.
For cancellations less than 20 days from the date, the customer will lose the total amount paid.
CUSTOMER DATA PROCESSING:
On behalf of the company, we treat the information you provide us in order to do the requested service, and to perform the billing. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.